Friday, January 30, 2009


He likes his privacy!
On Wednesday the Keynoter reported that Kenny Chesney had purchased the mansion on Caroline Street in Key West that had been up for sale for quite a while. Thursday, a moving van pulled up and started loading all of Kenny's belongings back into the truck, he was moving out. Evidently he was not happy with the story in the news. He had hoped to find a nice quiet place where he could remain annonymous, but that didn't happen. He purchased the house for 5.7 mil, now it's on sale for 6.495 mil. I guess Kenny doesn't know that the flipping season is over in The Keys real estate market. Now if it were me and I could afford that house on Caroline Street, I would have taken out an ad in the paper bragging about my purchase and inviting everyone over for an open house. I guess I just can't relate to the life style of a country western star.

1 comment:

JimR said...

that's chump change!