Friday, January 09, 2009


BUMMER!
Almost everyone in The Keys stayed up to watch the BCS National Championship game between the Florida Gators and the Oklahoma Sooners (whatever a soomer is). In the last few minutes of the game, the power went out all the way from Florida City on down to Key West, and after watching until after 11:00, everyone missed the end of the game, and power was out for about a half an hour. They could have listened to it on radio, but that's just not the same. Or, they could have just gone to bed early like I did when the score was 7 to 7, and read the results in the Miami Herald in the morning. Sometimes I am just so smart! All I had to stress out about were the PF, power failures, flashing all over the kitchen this morning. Some people lost their internet connections, but not me! What a lucky one I am.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Good news! Florida 24, Oklahoma 14.