Sunday, December 14, 2008



The Key Colony Beach Boat Parade drew a large crowd this year, and The Cay was well represented. There were about 7 boats in the parade and the wind was swift as they made the turn at our end of the canal, and this made for some excitement. I had my camera set on the night setting, but somehow, my photos didn't turn out that great. Next year I'll try for some better shots. I'm not sure who won, maybe everyone because there are several categories. There were all sized of boats, and even a kayak.

2 comments:

JimR said...

Wow! What a-lotta lights!

Typed as Andy Williams is playing on the CD player - Did you know he did a version of "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus" - all these blogs kinda tie together!

Aimee said...

Wow! Lots of lights! Cool!

I think I would have struggled with taking pictures of the boats too-- hard to do night pictures of moving things!