Saturday, May 03, 2008



Duduza Comfort Dolls - Reposted

When my friend Cindy comes down from Vermont in the winter, she is always working on a new knitting project on the beach and is eager to share a pattern with me. A few weeks ago she was making Duduza Comfort Dolls to be sent off to children in Africa affected with HIV/AIDS. She clued me in on the website with the directions. It was a perfect project for me because boy do I ever have a ton of yarn scraps! So I knit up a family and will be mailing them off to The Knitting Studio in Montpelier, VT to be sent on with the next shipment to Africa. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Yes, Shawn, I can show you how, and there is also a pattern for crochet.

Aimee said...

Those are dang cute, and I'm sure they're a great thing for sick kids.

I love your new blog template. It looks so awesome!!