Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Is this the Keys? No, I got "off the rock" for a while, and this is near my sister Sue's home in the upper lower peninsula of Michigan. The colors are fantastic up there right now. I spent 4 days with our son in Ferndale, the weekend with both sisters near Alpena, now I am in East Grand Rapids staying with my nephew while my brother and his wife are on seperate business trips to China and Vietnam. I got to go to my nephew's water polo game last night. He is captain of the team and we are very proud of him. Of course, I blogged the game results last night on my family blog page so my fam could read all about it where ever they are. This internet stuff sure is amazing, and important when your family is all over the place. On Thursday I drive back to Detroit and then fly home on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! This is one of the reasons why we still have our house in NJ. Autumn is one of our favorite seasons. The only problem is that winter comes next! However, we will be with you in KCB! Life is good!