Saturday, June 24, 2006



Congratulations to Carl and Dana Selin for identifying the emblem on Seapoint Condo. I guess it was a little difficult since most of us walk and ride around the west end of the island daily.

Now for sure you will recognize this condo. I took this photo last week, as you can see, progress seems very slow, but they are still working. I took the photo from across the street and a lady came up, I would assume the manager; I don't think she was too happy about me taking a picture. I cheerfully said, "Looks like they are making progress!" She mumbled something about how slow it is going due to workers who do the wrong thing first and have to do things over again, and windows that don't get delivered. Will those people ever get to move back into their condos? It sure is a mess over there. Happiness is living in a condo with minimal spalling damage that is being repaired, and windows instead of plywood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HiSally, are Carl Dana Selin still down there? I spent a week sailing with them in KCB about 30 years ago and also several summers sailing inMaine. A real nice couple.

Jerry Kessler
Frederick, MD